The Texas Senior Games is committed to keeping our athletes, spectators, volunteers and staff healthy. It is at the forefront of everything we do and below are the steps that we all need to take to ensure the safety of everyone.
- Vaccinations - Texas Senior Games encourages all athletes to be fully vaccinated and boosted. Athletes who are not vaccinated are subject to testing and proof of a negative test the day of your competition.
- Self-Screen at Home: For the Safety of our athletes, staff and volunteers, we are counting on the athletes to self-screen become coming to the Pickleball tournament. If you are not feeling well, are experiencing symptoms of COVID_19, or have been exposed to someone with those symptom, PLEASE STAY HOME.
- Screening at Senior Games Facilities: Some venues may require temperature screening and those with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be allowed in.
- Masks: Participants and spectators may be required to wear a mask depending on the venue. Participants may remove their mask during competition.
- Sanitizing: All athletes and spectators need to wash hands with soap or use alcohol - based hand sanitizer frequently. We ask all participants to wash their hand or use sanitizer before and after participation. Hand sanitizer will be located at each event. Senior Games staff will disinfect frequently touched objects, surfaces and shared equipment.
- Social Distancing: Avoid close contact and distance yourself 6 feet from other people. Do not congregate or have “social gatherings” at event locations. Once you are done with your competition, please leave the facility in a timely manner.
Hydration/Nutrition: Athletes are responsible for their own hydration and nutrition.